5 Sites for Plus Size Halloween Costumes
Top 5 Sites for plus size Halloween Costumes
1. Party City - yes, THAT party city, the one that's around the corner and has everything from piñatas to bachelorette party games. They also sell a variety of plus size costumes.
2. Hips and Curves - this online lingerie shop has several outfits that are dress up ready. From a Steam Punk Halloween to a sexy masquerade ball; Hips and Curves has you covered. The best part, after Halloween, you can still wear their corsets and petticoats for another type of ahem dress up . (wink wink)
3. Torrid - Go in the store or go online - Torrid has great theme Halloween costumes, like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz or Disney villains. They also have the Marvel by her Universe. So if you want to show off your inner super heroine, Torrid is the place to go. You can order online or get in store. If you don't want to dress all the way up but want to have the Halloween vibe, they have tons of super cute, Halloween theme T shirts too.
4. Halloween Costumes.com - Online only, but they have a variety of costumes, including my fav - plus size Halloween Poison Ivy. They call her by a slighlty different name, probably due to copyrights but trust, it's the sexy comic book villian Poison Ivy. The costume goes up to size 2xl and there are lots of reviews on the store if you're apprehensive about buying online.
5. Check out a cosplay shop! Cosplay is the act of dressing up like a favorite anime, comic book, movie or fantasy character. While many people go to cosplay stores to prepare for cosplay conventions or comic-cons, you can also check them out for great Halloween costume ideas as well. See if you have a store locally; if not then check out online cosplay stores like Miccostumes.com or even etsy shops.
If you are JUST reading this and it's like THREE DAYS LEFT 'till Halloween. Never fear, check out last year's Halloween post where I give you some sites for last minute Halloween ideas. HERE.